Beautiful Italian villa from the early 1800s, between Vicenza and Padua.
Built in 1837 for a wealthy noble family, the property is a prime example of a Palazzo in the Veneto style. The main villa is 2,500sqm over 3 floors with characteristic one-storey wings with huge original arches. In addition there are outbuildings for a futher 840sqm and the whole property is surrounded by over 5 hectares of parkland and meadows. Many of the original architectural features remain both inside and outside the property, and the family has been meticulous in its maintenance of this once grand estate.
Great scope for development
Exceptional travel links to Vicenza, Padua & Venice